ExclamationSuper Sale! GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST CA accounts

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Super Sale! GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST CA accounts
NO POWER LEVELED ACCOUNTS ALL LEGIT!
OMM WILL BE USED, I CANT GET SS BUT I CAN SHOW U OVER TV AND NO TRADE WITHOUT OFFICIAL MIDDLEMAN!

ACCOUNT 1
CPT 2
G36 VALK PERM
--- 10 $ ONLY!

ACCOUNT 2
CPT 2
ARCTIC WOLF PERM
AK47 PERM
THE NEW C580 OR SOMETHING AR PERM!!!
20$ ONLY!!

ORR
GET BOTH FOR 25$
SALE LASTS FOR 1 DAY PAYPAL ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE REASON:
NEED QUICK CASH BEFORE TOMORROW, IF I DONT SELL BY THEN, THEN THEY WILL NOT BE SOLD.


EDIT the last perm is cz87 perm, the new gun
ZAK GIVE ME MY ACCOUNT BACK YOU SCAMMER I SPENT 100 DOLLARS ON IT OMFG
Give his account back.
This other guy posted the same for me too, he used my account to scam people.
@hakota please help me get my a acc back if u can. And whats ur msn _
@hakota please explain how this is his account?
@ZigZak gave my account back now im selling it
@namename41 i'll tell ppl that come to me to go to u kay?
okay thank you zigzak
bump /2short
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?