New sig, experimenting =|

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
New sig, experimenting =|
This


From this:
[IMG]http://attractivefemales.files.*********.com/2008/07/misa-campo-4.jpg[/IMG]

I know you'll hate me, girlswithgunz =D
C&C
I swear to god, I know her.
Her name is Misa Campo. Google that shit, she's hot as fuck. How's the sig, anyway?
Sig looks good.
I think you could've done a tad better, but I like it.
And no, I apparently don't know her, but she looks like one of my friends, especially the face.
Dayum, I gotta meet your friend.
Wtf is she. Some nex gen alien?

her skins pink......
What the fuck, how high are you?
l00L She got on a sprite t shirt
i should try making a sig with a stock XD

pretty cool IMO i like that red/pink/maroon XD border :O!
LOOK AT IT. HER FUCKIN SKINS PINK MOTHER FUCKER>
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
LOOK AT IT. HER FUCKIN SKINS PINK MOTHER FUCKER>
Well thanks for the C&C....
LMfao. I already said i liked it.
Oh that is just HAWT. D:
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?