Should i?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Should i?
It is worthy to replace an ati 5450 1gb with an nvidia gt520 (both silent,1gb ,64 bit)
Doing a quick search seems like the gt520 is the better one. It's comparing it to the card I have now which is the ATI HD 6450 and it will run just about any game at 720p with med to high settings. So I would say go for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Can'tthinkofausername View Post
Doing a quick search seems like the gt520 is the better one. It's comparing it to the card I have now which is the ATI HD 6450 and it will run just about any game at 720p with med to high settings. So I would say go for it.
I can run games on 720p to but it has a great lag
not good for games like gta4
This Makes Me Feel Dumb.
I am saying that's the max setting with no lag for my card, and if it's comparing the two than I am expecting that you would have the same performance if you upgraded to gt520.
no this card suks it is much worthy nvidia gt440
Quote Originally Posted by Can'tthinkofausername View Post
I don't think you are understanding what I am saying.
In fact , no i didnt understand you
just get a better ati hd...
better for gaming
Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 OC it or Unlock it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Sapphire Radeon HD 5670 OC it or Unlock it.
Lowest gaming card I would get is the 5770, 5670 seems kinda weak nowadays
At least get a GDDR5 card...
lo, i am overclocking my card
lol i wont buy no card i just overclocked my card i am having over50 fps on cod 4 online without lagg
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?