PatchedTeam Destroy Crossfire EU Hack V2

Posts 46–60 of 102 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by moodymoody2 View Post
when i start game and enter any server i got a hack tool has detected message, can anyone tell me what can i do ?!
remove all old hacks/bypassers.
Quote Originally Posted by michal2612 View Post
How to open Hack Menu?
ALL AUTO ON.
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
Next Update :

WallHack
And Some New Memory stuff
*Maybe menu if i feel like


-Team Destroy
Right
Ahh i was waiting for this , good job !
Hack sometimes work ... why?
don' work ....when i want to log in ,the game exit
next time we make great working hacks.
try again.
Could you put the msgbox back when the dll injects? Cuz i cant hear the beep..
Dude, make a new version already many people say this one isn't working. I tried running it 5 times but it gives me the MFC Client error every time on the login screen.
It's virused - Threat name : WS.Reputation.1
Hi , I have Norton Anti-Virus 2012 , and it says it has virus . Threat name: Ws.Reputation.1
The hack does not help me as I work? I saw the game in the login
Posts 46–60 of 102 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?