HelpHelp fast plz ...

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help fast plz ...
Hi,
My problem : when I try to download anything ( combat arms too ) it bug when I lunch the telechargement ( not responding problem ).
Also, my pc is slow and I think I download something wrong idk ...

Virus ? I make a scan and found nothing.

Help plz ?

I make a new scan and found 6 '' virus ''

What should I do ?
Quote Originally Posted by ipwedyou View Post
I make a new scan and found 6 '' virus ''

What should I do ?
Do i really even need to answer this?
Quote Originally Posted by ipwedyou View Post
I make a new scan and found 6 '' virus ''

What should I do ?
Get rid of them.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us