FUCKING COMPUTER

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
FUCKING COMPUTER
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FUCKING IGNORE IT FOR THE PAST MONTH, BUT MY COMPUTER FUCKING CRASHES ALMOST EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRY TO RUN A GAME OR PROGRAM AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO ACTUALLY GET IT WORK.

NOW TODAY, I'VE TRYED FUCKING MILLIONS OF FUCKING TIMES AND STILL FUCKING NOTHING.

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COMPUTER, ONLY 1 FUCKING YEAR OLD AND ALREADY FUCKING FAILING AND FUCKING DIEING ON ME.

LIKE
WHAT THE FUCK.
...fuck ?
Program crashes or your computer reboots?

If your computer reboots, then it sounds like an overheating problem.
Stop downloading so much porn . ?
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
Stop downloading so much porn . ?
Never have.

I don't think it's overheating, because my computer reboots or crashes itself, RIGHT when a map finishes loading in let's say for example, WarRock, and sometimes JUST when the GAME finishes loading.

And when it does crash, a blue screen comes up saying there's a problem detected in my computer, and it performs a memory dump. D:
Your video card is ******ed up Are you overclocking? What game are you trying to run, and what video card are you using?
WarRock, Rohan:Blood Feud, BF2, you name it.

GeForce 6100 nForce 405.

Yes, I'm poor. D:
BPK , gopher66ca@yahoo.com on messenger. i own a pc networking company...nothing is ever truly busted, we can try some troubleshooting if you get in touch, available tomorrow business hours. have your pc hardware details at hand and also your op sys and update status.

gopher66ca
yo how old is ur comp
???
I already posted it you fucking idiot.

Wow I can't tell if gopher is being truthful.
i'm at work now, and yeah, it is true. I own Anteres and what is required is symptom and system details and your ability to get a grip. otherwise , around here, it's $148/hr for a pc engineer/tech. really, if you want help, it's offered, if you only want to bitch, you're free to do that too.
btw...when you blue screen you are being given a lot of data you are ignoring...for instance the stop code and four numeric sequences afterward....you need to write those down because they are telling you what is causing you to blue screen.... you are going to have to throw us a bone here.
Its your hardrive, its fried. thats what happenned to mine right after i played warrock but this is probally because yours is over the hill.
Ahahaha. I remember when my old comp use to crash when I played Runescape. lol...
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us