SolvedPre made server help

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Pre made server help
Hey just asking i need Help with my server i use permissions 3.x
I just cant set it up here are all my plugins

plugins
--------------------------
Bigbrother
Cm custom music
Dispnamechanger
HomeX
Ichat
iconomy
Iconomychestshop
Inn
Mywarp
Permissions 3.x
Permissionsplus
Simplejail
Towny





Groups i need
--------------------------
Noobs
Builder
Trusted
Protector
Moderator
SemiAdmin
Admin

Please help me with this and please just reply to this with the link or pm me thanks.
Removed double post, moved thread to Minecraft Help.
Are you hosting this on a hosting site?
If so give me the specs.
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post
Are you hosting this on a hosting site?
If so give me the specs.
All im asking is for somone to set up theses plugins for me
Quote Originally Posted by Azarain View Post
All im asking is for somone to set up theses plugins for me
So you're asking someone to make a pre-made with all those plugins?
Quote Originally Posted by Thaz View Post

So you're asking someone to make a pre-made with all those plugins?
Most likely the config files for them.
yes and the the groups
Do you need someone to set it up? Or are you asking how to
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
Do you need someone to set it up? Or are you asking how to
Yes i need it pre set up
Guys i need someone to set it up please
It's a good idea to figure this out yourself because once you start adding plugins, permission nodes will have to be added.

Here is a wonderful tutorial on how to setup permissions. To find the nodes, simply find the page for your plugin and add nodes and groups as needed. I figured this whole thing out myself with a few tutorials so you should too.

Thats not a wonderful, he speaks too fast.
There's something called "pausing"
I think the guy has a really bad habit of mumbling, but he speaks normal speed. That is actually almost slow to me. (My opinion)

Anyhow, that video helps a lot, so @Azarain you shouldn't have any problems. If you do then I guess I could do one on one with you over skype, if that is ok? Since I have done this a few times and really understand it.
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
I think the guy has a really bad habit of mumbling, but he speaks normal speed. That is actually almost slow to me. (My opinion)

Anyhow, that video helps a lot, so @Azarain you shouldn't have any problems. If you do then I guess I could do one on one with you over skype, if that is ok? Since I have done this a few times and really understand it.
i dont have a skype or a headset and i just need someone to just set these plugins up for me and have a download since these are complicated for me they just are
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us