SmileTrade 2LT2 CAEU

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Trade 2LT2 CAEU
Trading this account for Another Account with Higher Rank and at least a Permanent
Wish List Weapons :
M417 COMBAT
M416 CQB
We Use Middleman or u'll go first
I Trade For My Runescape Account(link in sig)
CPT2 with namecolor red perm :O.
and standard guns perm?

Screenies And i Will Accept
Quote Originally Posted by inex16 View Post
Screenies And i Will Accept
i give u friday screenies, and if it all is ok. we go use middleman for trade then.
I'M Selling it
Starting Price 30 .
Paysafe Card Only
Quote Originally Posted by inex16 View Post
I'M Selling it
Starting Price 30 .
Paysafe Card Only
Change title when u Selling not more Trading.....
mhh i maybe would buy it with a midmann if that is ok for u?
do u have skype? and u have full information? i would preffer to use one of this offical mm here
Account not more available
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us