Red faceNo recoil code please? :S

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
No recoil code please? :S
I need help witha no recoil code. I'm not much of a coder myself, all i need is the requierments i need, and a code. Just a simple no recoil code is all I need. I tried a download hack but my pc got a virus!

Thanks!~ ;']
First learn to C±±..and after i can help you with base for norecoil..
Quote Originally Posted by canandian View Post
I need help witha no recoil code. I'm not much of a coder myself, all i need is the requierments i need, and a code. Just a simple no recoil code is all I need. I tried a download hack but my pc got a virus!

Thanks!~ ;']
hey you can start buy looking for the pointer of no recoil and the offsets......there are some great tut...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?