MPGH public hack troubles

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH public hack troubles
Hi there,

I have a question and maybe its something simple but I can't figure it out. I've just installed te public hack into my CA map but when I try to start the game I only get to see the startup screen and then it go's back to windows and starts this site and so closes the game...
Can someone plz help me with this?
Thx

Grtz.
W!seguy
Go to the sticky thread "Look here for answers" :]
Well ive search true the answers but it didn't help me. I've downloaden the DX tool but it won't start because of an error every time I try to start it. And when I try to start the game with the hack on its still the same thing only the startup screen and then it goes back to windows... If I remove the hack files the game runs smoothly with no problems?? Any ideas?
having same issue here
Quote Originally Posted by W!seguy View Post
Hi there,

I have a question and maybe its something simple but I can't figure it out. I've just installed te public hack into my CA map but when I try to start the game I only get to see the startup screen and then it go's back to windows and starts this site and so closes the game...
Can someone plz help me with this?
Thx

Grtz.
W!seguy
Umm, the hack advertise it self by after starting the hack and ca, it minimize it and opens mpgh.net and then restores ca, if it closes it, pm a mod or go on mric.
It means you have not put your Log-In details in the settings. Click settings it should come up with Username: And Pass: put your details in there and you should be fine. If not re-download
Quote Originally Posted by bomberau View Post
It means you have not put your Log-In details in the settings. Click settings it should come up with Username: And Pass: put your details in there and you should be fine. If not re-download

Nope that's not it, did that allready...
[*Whatever*]
its porobably yor goddamn computer that cant cope with CA.
Quote Originally Posted by Fasdius2 View Post
[*Whatever*]
its porobably yor goddamn computer that cant cope with CA.

Hehe didn't know stupid children played the game 2... well you've just confirmed it, thank you [dumb-ass]
Dont spam please
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us