Skylum

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Skylum
Skylum is a medieval village above the mountains, linked by bridges. I'm not done yet but I've completed half of the bridges and means of transportation. I've also built the main village plaza.

I hope I can finish soon!
It looks really nice right now, especially with the Vellium Texture Pack!

Sorry about no pictures.
Maybe I'll post some tomorrow.
Post pics pls.
Skyrim pls
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Skyrim pls
Lolllz nawww.
Its a nice idea. Looking forward to it.
Quote Originally Posted by HackerCongo View Post
Its a nice idea. Looking forward to it.
Thanks. I'm hoping to finish and release it
when are you posting pictures
Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
when are you posting pictures
ehh sure I'll post em now.
Give me a sec.


Here is a picture:
Looking awsome!! I wanna tell Preview = Some pictures? I love it even if the building doesn't seem to be possible in real life. Everything is possible in Minecraft
Quote Originally Posted by casakim View Post
Looking awsome!! I wanna tell Preview = Some pictures? I love it even if the building doesn't seem to be possible in real life. Everything is possible in Minecraft
Yup! Lol xD
it looks cool
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?