Draw an menu
Can some one draw for me an menu?
I made a new menu with out bugs!:

I fixt my bom visabilety:

I fixt the memory hack's (Enable/Disable added)
I fixt No walls.
Stupid draw distance is still the same.
I killed my full bright :P But that is easy to fix.
But the menu.. I'm not a good disigner. So can some one draw me a menu?
The one who makes it, and updates it some time can join my team
Edit:
@Nyan Cat is making a menu for me
I made a new menu with out bugs!:

I fixt my bom visabilety:

I fixt the memory hack's (Enable/Disable added)
I fixt No walls.
Stupid draw distance is still the same.
I killed my full bright :P But that is easy to fix.
But the menu.. I'm not a good disigner. So can some one draw me a menu?
The one who makes it, and updates it some time can join my team

Edit:
@Nyan Cat is making a menu for me



