Disable features

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
But not for all weapons is the reload time the same .
Make the new value 1% of the total or back-up the value.
Quote Originally Posted by Zacherl View Post
Code:
weapon =  (DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr)) + (4 * i));
normalvalue = (DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr)) + (4 * i));
At this point "weapon" and "normalvalue" are identical. You have to save the old value before you do any changes to the structs.
Oh, hhahahah, lol, that's true. I totally forgot. Lol, i will fix it, thanks Zach again.
Why are you guy's doing it the hard way :S?
>> Make the new value 1% or less of the total. << (Don't save it in a float!)
Like value /1000000.

Hotkey{
if (value < 1 ) { restore } else { change to value/1000000. }
}

Then you don't need memory to save the value.. And its easier.
Just save the values and if you want to turn the feature off, you set the value, to the saved one.
Not hard
As I said, it can be easier. I also save it. But that is becouse I want to say what the new value needs to be.
I made a function for that, I can give every hack type a id, and I can store in that values for every gun.

I only need to give a pointer to the address, the new value, enable or disable and an id for a weapon or a wall. If it is disabled, and you want to disable it. It doesn't change any thing.

Btw, why do have so many ppl trobels with backing-up a value? Ok, you need to save around 500 guns.. So you need to use an array for this... But why are so many ppl afraid for it :S?

You need to use an array, or copy the whole class/list.
So don't backup reload time in a single variable... Becouse if you get a other gun.. That gun will get the wrong value.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Why are you guy's doing it the hard way :S?
>> Make the new value 1% or less of the total. << (Don't save it in a float!)
Like value /1000000.

Hotkey{
if (value < 1 ) { restore } else { change to value/1000000. }
}

Then you don't need memory to save the value.. And its easier.
oh well that's true lol. I made a dword array and just saved the original value. For some features you can't do ur method cuz it needs to be a certain value or else client error will come. Like no reload.
I never tried .

But made a function for that. Then you don't need to do any thing with it
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us