SmileComputer System Update

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Computer System Update
Is not mine, moms computer

It has this specifications, I was testing if could run Prototype, and it show this.

Code:
Minimum: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo 1.86 GHz or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2 4000+ or better
You Have: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz

Minimum: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo 1.86 GHz or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2 4000+ or better
You Have: 3.4 GHz

Minimum: 1 GB of RAM for Windows(R) XP / 2 GB Windows Vista(R) systems
You Have: 2.0 GB

Minimum: Windows(R) XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX(R) 9.0c
You Have: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit


Video Card
 Minimum: 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required - 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support (NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) 7800 GT 256 MB and better chipsets / ATI Radeon(TM) X1800 256 MB and better chipsets)
You Have: GeForce GT 220


Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card 
Required 
You Have 
Video RAM 
256 MB 
1.7 GB 


Sound Card
 Minimum: Yes
You Have: Puerto de juegos est??ndar no compatible
Hardware T&L 
Yes 
Yes 


Free Disk Space
 Minimum: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap file.)
You Have: 101.0 GB
Pixel Shader version 
3.0 
4.1 


DVD-ROM
 Minimum: 100% Windows(R) XP/Windows Vista(R) - compatible 4X DVD-ROM drive or better (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
You Have: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS70 ATA Device
Vertex Shader version 
3.0 
4.1
I think i should just update CPU, what do u think?
If you're gonna upgrade the CPU, you're gonna need to upgrade a motherboard that has the same sockets.
If you get a new motherboard, you're gonna need to buy new DDR3 chips RAM cause most likely your moms computer uses >DDR2 chips.
Might as well buy a new clean 7200rpm hard drive.
You should just build her a new computer...
You said you had a custom built 3k computer so I'm sure you'll understand.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
If you're gonna upgrade the CPU, you're gonna need to upgrade a motherboard that has the same sockets.
If you get a new motherboard, you're gonna need to buy new DDR3 chips RAM cause most likely your moms computer uses >DDR2 chips.
Might as well buy a new clean 7200rpm hard drive.
You should just build her a new computer...
You said you had a custom built 3k computer so I'm sure you'll understand.


Busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
my friend build my comp for me since I dont understand about this stuff. I've around 900Euros I think I can build a Great one with all this money . what dou think?
A computer for 900 Euros is absolutely piss easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post

Busted.



A computer for 900 Euros is absolutely piss easy.
I could build it for parts ?
my friend build my comp for me since I dont understand about this stuff. I've around 900Euros I think that I can build a Great one with all this money . what dou think?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us