LightbulbAnybody know this most awesome killmark?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Anybody know this most awesome killmark?
I've been finding it for quite a long time but most people don't know what kind of killmark it is. Some people told me it is from tribal star, a hiphop symbol. There is some guys making some killmarks like this in my CF forums (Vietnam) but they just don't come up to my expectations. This is the picture I came across on a CF forum of a foreign country (don't even remember what its nationality is T_T). I have tried using Google Image but still none found. If any of you guys know this killmark, could you please share with me, give me its link download or its name is okay!



Thanks for reading!

PS: Sorry for my bad English ^^''
Ill Search It For You If I Can
Pm ( Is Better )
@georgevu
@Janitor: Thx. Hope you can find it
Anybody else knows this killmark :-s ?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?