This is what math class does to you
I got so bored in mathclass so i did these doodles. this was done a few years ago since i've already graduated but i thought id share it since everyones doodled in mathclass before
and would understand the pain I went through trying to pay attention in class.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
i wish i could go back and kept all my pencil work but unfortutnatly i threw most of them away/lost it/or gave it to an ex gf
and would understand the pain I went through trying to pay attention in class.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
i wish i could go back and kept all my pencil work but unfortutnatly i threw most of them away/lost it/or gave it to an ex gf

so i just decided to make my own type of line art and called it 'scribble art'
i <3 teh ferrari =3