Coolhelp with a hack !

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
help with a hack !
I need help:
what's knockback?

it is the gun or player?


And What's Wrong in my Injector Source?
Imports System****

Public Class Form1

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

If Process.GetProcessesByName("Crossfire").Length > 0 Then
Else

Dim retval As String
retval = Dir("sxs.dll")


If retval = "sxs.dll" Then
Kill("sxs.dll")
Else
Label1.Text = "The File SXS.DLL no Exists"
End If


End If

End Sub

End Class
Have 2 Buttons and 1 Label.

I know C + + programming, Visual Basic, PHP, Javascript.
I'm no noob.

No comments as:
Learning C + + and Visual Basic

Thanks For All !!!

Please Help-Me
you wanna make a hack in VB?
NO. NOKnockBack IS C++.
AND DOWN CODE IS VB
i think it uses WeaponMgr(not sure)
I want to know what is knout Back.
Quote Originally Posted by matheusgtx View Post
I want to know what is knout Back.
Knock-back is your character.
Every time you're shot knock-back comes into play and it shakes your character back a tad.
What is the value for knockback,becouse with 0.0f give error in game 20_3,and others.

Code:
•Error code: 20_0
•Caused by: Escape Hack
I don't have any Escape Hack, i take this erroare in Orbital.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us