[Release] GSC RIP Collection Quick Tool

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] GSC RIP Collection Quick Tool
Well, I am bored so then this is what I managed to make with my laziness now.
So, this will just be a short-cutter. You select GSC Folder for the files, then you select the file followed by pressing Open.

And it will open the file in the default program.

Nothing more to say. (I might do like it did with the GSC RIP Collection for MW2. Add them inside the program.)


 
Image:


GSC RIP Reader Quick Tool.rar710 KB · 482 downloads Scanning…
good job, i'm sure this will help a few people out
Thanks for all your usefull releases
what program is this for /coder >?<
Thanks, another great tool
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?