CoolHow to make a site?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to make a site?
How to make a site with a real domain for free? (.com, .org, .net)

It's a project for my intervention class. And I had the 2 whole week (winter break) to look up some tuts and all...but I procrastinated and now...I have one day left to do it .
TK websiteOk, do you have frontpage or some other type of web making program?

and try TK website for a free one....those are the only free ones im aware of...or you could use some webservice like angelfire or w/e is out there to make one on a template hosted on their services.
NO way will you get a free domain like .com you need to try ones like **** or .****** just google the end of the domians or google free sub domains and you will get some.

As for hosting try google 110mb or freehostia
Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
How to make a site with a real domain for free? (.com, .org, .net)

It's a project for my intervention class. And I had the 2 whole week (winter break) to look up some tuts and all...but I procrastinated and now...I have one day left to do it .




Piczo.net - Piczo Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

If You Think Somebodys Ugly? Look In The Mirror For Something Ugly
i have a youtube video about how to do it for free and host your own site whisper me if u still need help
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?