I have a bit of a problem, every time I log onto combat arms the words are at the bottom of the screen but when I start playing nothing happens, No hack but the words are still there! Whats the problem?
Originally Posted by CSJPB
I have a bit of a problem, every time I log onto combat arms the words are at the bottom of the screen but when I start playing nothing happens, No hack but the words are still there! Whats the problem?
The hack is running but no optioms are turned on
Originally Posted by steve000
The hack is running but no optioms are turned on
sry im super drunk but, the words are there cause the hack is runing, but u have no set up for the hack e.g chams=1 so the hack is there but not working,If you wanna get rid of the MpGh load name u need to del the files u installed in to CA.. or you can
Dance
dance!
the problem is the hacks dont work yet, read the other posts and threads
God,
Quit the fking dancing monkey's.
Isnt there a rule about max emoticons in a post?
i say ban the choobs
No, just stop.
Get a mod for this section.
your lookin at the future caeu mod
I hope you will get the "job" soon or any1 with a decent mind.
OMG, gg2gg ur gona be mod in this sec?
Brave words, hope yll make it