Combat Arms Hack Support.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Hack Support.
Okay i dont know if this is in the right thread but can anyone give me a link on how to fix my issue.

Issue:


When I put the hack and i start it up. No hack... I looked in control pannel for the thing to turn off nothing. So im at a stand still can anyone help?
Yea same fucking thing here....Start the game and it crashes to this fucking site
And i have the hack in i put my MPGH username and pass in the Thingy and then when i start again Boom nothing?? Like what is this?!?!
Quote Originally Posted by Socal View Post
And i have the hack in i put my MPGH username and pass in the Thingy and then when i start again Boom nothing?? Like what is this?!?!
Yea same here Socal. I even took out MCAPUBHACK EU.asi file and then the game works fine...Looks like MPGH is fucking jacking everyone on their FREE HACKS.....Fucking Mega Gay
Okay I have tried many things to get Combat Arms to work since I installed them. The game loads, but when the gamer shrinks to show that I'm logged into MPGH the game crashes. I wish someone could fix this issue unless its Nexon's new way of dealing with hacks. So if anyone have a real solution to this problem please by all means tell me.
EyesofMars: Currently thats the problem for all of us. The hacks are no longer working with the latest patch unfortunately.

Socal: You've probably not installed it correctly, but at the moment its useless to try and reinstall it. Just let it be, and wait for the latest hack releases. That should sort your problem, and when they are released try following the readme file attached or the information on the post where you found the download.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us