Thumbs upPatchedSome offsets

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Some offsets
Hi, I've found some offsets for Crossfire BR, I hope it helps...

Code:
LongKnife: 0xA1C
NoSpread: 0x242C
NoChangeDelay: 0x2428
NoReload: 0x7FC
NoFallDamage: 0x2C
OHK: 0x7F8
ShotgunSpread: 0x834
ShootThroughWalls:
Code:
WallShotDamageRatio: 0x23F0
EdgeShotEnabled: 0x468
WallShotEnabled: 0x46C
PerfectWallShotEnabled: 0x470
Last time updated 12/10/2011.
Why don't u try makeing a hack instead off just posting those things? :P and pls this isn't the right section, here is only for Hacks not things to make hacks.
There's no coding section, only this and discussion, and this is technically a release, not a discussion So it stays.
Well the others got moved to the other section, but kay.
I was moving them, until I realized there's just discussion.
Alright sorry for that :P
I will build one hack, but first I wanted to share these offsets
como eu crio 1 hack com esses codigos
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us