Secrets to craft more than +10 weapon?

Posts 1–15 of 214 · Page 1 of 15
Secrets to craft more than +10 weapon?
I saw hackers webs they all know how craft about 5 +13 weapons in day,Anyone know?
Lucky bastards ? Don't think you can control the success rate ...
I doubt that such a thing exist, even if it did and someone know it, I'm pretty sure they won't just tell everyone here.
Yep you right D:
5 +13 can be done if they have hundreds of +10 to begin with. Unless you see 5 +15s, there's no reason to believe there is any secret. The only thing I can think of is to pull out your Ethernet cable right when the enhance is almost done.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
pull out your Ethernet cable right when the enhance is almost done.
Totally going to do that right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


Totally going to do that right now.
And if I am on WLAN =) ?
Power off your computer.
Doesnt work
Neither does slowing down the enhance time. I'll never get a +15.
From what I have heard, someone is working on a hack that shows before the enhance is finished if it is going to fail or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Optophobe View Post
From what I have heard, someone is working on a hack that shows before the enhance is finished if it is going to fail or not.
Even if, what would change change to the current status ? The only difference would be to see a fail/success some secs before.
Where did you hear that from?
Lol? If you can predict the outcome then you can cancel the enhance before it's finished.
It takes 100 +10 to make 5 +13. There's really no secret. The "secret" is to buy tons of emp stones as cheap as possible. Then buy as many enhance runes as possible when they were 40% or 30% off. With that many enhance runes, getting to +10 is easy. Then from +10 on, just go with the percentages, 5 +13 for every 100 +10, so on so forth. The "secret" is to bot a lot of gold to begin with and shop wisely. You can't control the RNG but you can control how much gold you can get.


ps. Then every 10 +13 will get you a +15. So to make a +15, you need about 200 +10 to begin with.
Posts 1–15 of 214 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?