Make Hack Using Eclipse?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Make Hack Using Eclipse?
Urm i want to make a hack but the coders/compilers or watever that ive been looking at are large files. My internet is really cr4p so i cant download those files. But ive got Eclispe that was installed previously on my laptop and im wondering if i can create a hack using eclipse?

All i want to do is make a hack with no recoil,no spread and see ghost because other features are really obvious to other players that i hack.

If i can make hack using Eclipse can someone tell me how, or send me link to a TUT? Thank You

woops sorry i posted in wrong section: Please Move?

EDIT: I tried downloading Visual C++ Express (140ish mb) 4 times and keeps failing cuz my internet gets mental breakdown half way through the download D: But the file im downloading is a package with all C++ stuff most i already have

SO IM WONDERING IF THERES A DOWNLOAD FOR JUST THE C++VISUAL EXPRESS PROGRAM
1st search it urself then after a big time of searching come here...
2nd what the heck is eclipse
3rd I know 100% u havent read a C++ Book
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post
1st search it urself then after a big time of searching come here...
2nd what the heck is eclipse
3rd I know 100% u havent read a C++ Book
Eclipse - The Eclipse Foundation open source community website.


1. I have been searching but no result -.-

2.Eclipse is editing program to do with coding and things like that.

3. I want to find out if i can make hack using eclipse before i start learning bout the C++ becuz i dont want to learn about advanced stuff.

All I want is to make a simple hack
Quote Originally Posted by WolfenXD View Post
Eclipse - The Eclipse Foundation open source community website.ⓘ


1. I have been searching but no result -.-

2.Eclipse is editing program to do with coding and things like that.

3. I want to find out if i can make hack using eclipse before i start learning bout the C++ becuz i dont want to learn about advanced stuff.

All I want is to make a simple hack
belive me c++ is the best for hack...
that depends on supporting winapis and pointers...
if it supports so you can make a hack with it......
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
that depends on supporting winapis and pointers...
if it supports so you can make a hack with it......
mhm.....u lost me at the fifth word -.-'
Quote Originally Posted by WolfenXD View Post
mhm.....u lost me at the fifth word -.-'
i mean if it supports some apis (especially ReadProcessMemory / WriteProcessMemory) you can make a hack using it...
I Think Eclipse Is For Java, Correct Me If I'm Wrong!
Good Luck Trying To Make One Anyway :P
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
I Think Eclipse Is For Java, Correct Me If I'm Wrong!
Good Luck Trying To Make One Anyway :P
Yerp just realised its only for java......i knew it was for java before(cuz i make mods for MINECRAFT) but thought that can code for other stuff as well
Quote Originally Posted by {Banned}**HACKER** View Post
I Think Eclipse Is For Java, Correct Me If I'm Wrong!
Yes, it is.

It would be possible to make a hack, but you either have to create an undetected XTrap Bypass or find an undetected method to read and write the Memory of CrossFire.
Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tooling). The CDT Project provides a fully functional C and C++ Integrated Development Environment based on the Eclipse.

I don't know what to say xD...
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tooling). The CDT Project provides a fully functional C and C++ Integrated Development Environment based on the Eclipse.

I don't know what to say xD...
The normal Eclipse doesn't support C++
A normal Windows doesn't have Chrome.
A normal Visual studio 2010 doesn't support D3D.

So what is your point?
Eclipse is an IDE So you can make an hack "in" Eclipse with c++ or c# or C.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?