Introducing My Self :D

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Introducing My Self :D
Iam Ameer Saqer , 16 Years Old , Live In The Middle East , Palestine Exactly !!
Iam Arab And Iam Proud !!
I Can Speak English , Arabic , Hebrew .
At First I Signed Up To Mpgh.net To L33CH Hacks To My Friend Site
But Now Im Not Im Gonna Learn C++ After 2 weeks

And MPGH = Life
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
At First I Signed Up To Mpgh.net To L33CH Hacks To My Friend Site
You really need to remove this or you maybe get banned
No Im Not Removing Duh Why Lying
I Said I Did That At First And Now Im Not Doing That !!
I was advising you , no more.
@Hexicidal
Thanx For Your Advice
As I Said Above I Dont Do That AnyMore
And Iam A MPGHIAN !!
hello .
Welcome.

@Pie you spammer
Welcome to MPGH.
L00l Thanx All
Welcome to MPGH.
"Where you're considered everyone's bitch"
ThanxXx Biatch
Hello you must enjoy playing CF a lot
Like HEll Yeah !!
Welcome to MPGH and enjoy your stay
Welcome to MPGH Ameer!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?