FINAL AUTOCLICK (RAPID FIRE) MACRO

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
i believe its detected, just got a patch today and now it crashes about 10 seconds within game...twas nice while it lasted :P
Dont work with pressed "ALT", can u repair this problem?
Quote Originally Posted by south580 View Post
Dont work with pressed "ALT", can u repair this problem?
I know why and i was trying to figure out shortcut for alt, but i didn't find it... I gave up, because i was wondering who use ALT in the game? Almost noone... Sorry.
My Aim work with pressed "alt"
Quote Originally Posted by south580 View Post
My Aim work with pressed "alt"
As i said i won't make any updates... (I did, because @south580 made a request) So anyone who is interested in version that works with Left Alt - PM me and will send you a link.
Sorry to be so direct, but it is still undetected or not? I also see a guy here who wrote that he was banned for using this macro...
Someone could confirm that?
Nice job anyway
so no more updates means no more silver nabs that shoot with ntech like pros
And yes Skorpio you can get banned if a GM keeps and eye on u...he can easy see that u ain't shooting like you were supposed 2.
mhh wierd i tryed this, and it kicked me after 15 min kick reason : your using any kind of third party things or bla bla bla disable them in the future or a permanent ban will follow -.- ? lol
i cant use it, what is the compability? 64bit or 32Bit?
64Bit .
does it still working?
Still working, nothing special happening. 50 Hours played without any kick or even a ban. Just to be sure, do not change steam.exe name file and asure yourself official steam is not running in the background.
I played with it around 2 days, undetected
Quote Originally Posted by Cirion66 View Post
Still working, nothing special happening. 50 Hours played without any kick or even a ban. Just to be sure, do not change steam.exe name file and asure yourself official steam is not running in the background.
Thanks for that tip Cirion. I guess mine did not work because I had steam in the background. Thanks.
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?