I'm back!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
I'm back!
You all might remember me from over the summer as that one guy who everyone adored, and for many, your hero. I know reading this thread will make you all excited and need to change into some clean pants, but stay calm. Just treat me as if I'm not a legend celebrity god idol man. Please and thank you <3
I reme. your avatar but not you. But welcome back.
Welcome back. I remember you

I don't remember you ;/
Why everyone need to make threads?


/Moved to New and Returning Members section.
Welcome back
welcum back
welcome back
Welcome back yet... nvm just WB....
Yeah uh .

I don't remember you .

but wb .
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us