[East and West] Buying 25k nx or 10k nx

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[East and West] Buying 25k nx or 10k nx
Hi,

I'm looking to buy 25k nx or 10k nx in East or West server.

25k nx = 85M
10k nx = 35M

I'm very trustworthy as I've made many trades with many people before without problems. You can check my history for feedbacks. Only problems arise when I go first so I won't ever go first again ^_^

I can also arrange for an official MPGH middleman @Insane if you'd prefer. Thanks.
I wanna buy some too, share! D:<
Make your own thread ^_^ Or I can take a screen shot of me redeeming nx and share it wit you.
I've got 100k NX in the form of UGC's if you are interested.
Hi, I just want 50k nx for 170M. Is this ok?
Sorry that's too low, I'd sell 50k for 220 mil minimum
Quote Originally Posted by Derfell View Post
Sorry that's too low, I'd sell 50k for 220 mil minimum
Oh, I thought you agreed to my rate. Nvm then. >.<
Actually the gold sellers charge $60 for 180, so if you can do 180mil I can do a $50 UGC. Also I won't go first with cards as if you do scam there's no way I can get it back, unlike with gold buying where I could claim it back.
Bought 50k nx. Another smooth transaction. Thanks.
Close this?
No problem.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?