PostFind pointers

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Find pointers
Hi... Recently I tried to find BasicPlayerInfo and WeaponMgr, But I didn't find them. So the question is, Is there a manner to search them? I've been searching in the forum for hours. If someone could help me, I would appreciate
Find a value in that class/list. Then you can see the base address. "address+offset"

Edit:
A list is a bunch of pointers (size of a pointer is 0x04), that point to some memory.
So (address+(4*index))+offset
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Find a value in that class/list. Then you can see the base address. "address+offset"

Edit:
A list is a bunch of pointers (size of a pointer is 0x04), that point to some memory.
So (address+(4*index))+offset
Ok, thank you! I'll try
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us