Battlefield 3 ESP

Posts 31–45 of 69 · Page 3 of 5
Works sometimes but the frame rate issues are horrible.
Quote Originally Posted by jebemater View Post
works fine but its boring to play with, no challenge
>I cheated but then it was too easy.. *rage*

What is this, I don't even.. -.-
Why can't you kids ever be happy

> PLZ MAKE HAXXX!!
< Here's a wallhack.
> WAI THERES NO AIMBOT?!?
< Added an aimbot.
> I GETS ERROR!! FIX IT!!
< There, now it should work on your messed up PC.
> I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE! EVERYONE ELSE IS CHEATING!
< Then don't download it?
> REMOVE IT! EVERYONE IS CHEATING THIS NO FUN!!! I REPORT YOU TO EA!!!
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
>I cheated but then it was too easy.. *rage*

What is this, I don't even.. -.-
Why can't you kids ever be happy
im not like that, im like dont cheat in this game kids
good job man ha ha~~~~~~~~~~~
that was work for me in WIN 7 x64
@bullpop

Does this work /w Punkbuster servers?
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
credits go to uc-foru
wtf is this? batfitch made the hack & released it, give proper credits!
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
@bullpop

Does this work /w Punkbuster servers?
I don't know Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
wtf is this? batfitch made the hack & released it, give proper credits!
Then i'll add him to the credits, were i leeched it from didn't have him in the credits. So thank you .

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by deano20010 View Post
Bit weard that because it takes my fps right down for some reason and it cant be because of my pc specs because I have a top gaming rig.
It does take my fps down, not much at all, Max 10-15, and then i am at maybe 70-80 /
Thanks man I will try it out later.
this hack only 64bit
Quote Originally Posted by deano20010 View Post
I didnt get it from you at all I got it from a reliable source plus I have the second update to this so get off your high horse kid
i have your private message where you are asking for the hack. so dont lie, jsut be happy

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Also this hack works with Win 7 / 64-bit .
Quote Originally Posted by ectrik View Post
i have your private message where you are asking for the hack. so dont lie, jsut be happy

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Also this hack works with Win 7 / 64-bit .
Okey thanks cheers.
Quote Originally Posted by ectrik View Post
i have your private message where you are asking for the hack. so dont lie, jsut be happy

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Also this hack works with Win 7 / 64-bit .
Yes because I thorght it might of been the one I have but it was the old version look at the screen shots ok so get off your high horse and eat hay

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
I don't know Paladin.



Then i'll add him to the credits, were i leeched it from didn't have him in the credits. So thank you .

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------



It does take my fps down, not much at all, Max 10-15, and then i am at maybe 70-80 /
yer same as takes fps down and up again like a yo-yo feels horrible playing with it like that.
Quote Originally Posted by deano20010 View Post
Yes because I thorght it might of been the one I have but it was the old version look at the screen shots ok so get off your high horse and eat hay

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------



yer same as takes fps down and up again like a yo-yo feels horrible playing with it like that.
But it dosn't lag for me with the hack do you know if it is undetected or detected??
hey

i got a error 0xc000007b lol
Posts 31–45 of 69 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?