QuestionSolvedAlterIWNet Hack for 1.3.37 a++

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AlterIWNet Hack for 1.3.37 a++
What's a working hack for alteriwnet 1.3.37 a++? I've tried searching around but haven't found anything :\
looking for esp, aimbot, anything really.
Quote Originally Posted by SubjectGinger View Post
What's a working hack for alteriwnet 1.3.37 a++? I've tried searching around but haven't found anything :\
looking for esp, aimbot, anything really.

Hello, this is an alterIWnet admin, cheating on the alterIWnet servers is not allowed and you also promised to not do so. Please use Steam version if you like to cheat.
Quote Originally Posted by lmaobox View Post
Hello, this is an alterIWnet admin, cheating on the alterIWnet servers is not allowed and you also promised to not do so. Please use Steam version if you like to cheat.
Sorry but.. I doubt anyone around here thinks you are allowed to aimbot in any game.. Nor cares about agreements..
Quote Originally Posted by lmaobox View Post
Hello, this is an alterIWnet admin, cheating on the alterIWnet servers is not allowed and you also promised to not do so. Please use Steam version if you like to cheat.
I absolutely doubt you are. Members of such a high server doesn't have time to do stuff like "Search" to a site just to comment and post around. Even if you are, why would you lend the player to the Steam Version? That's just being a selfish ass.
stop with the damn falme
I Am From MPGH.I Works in CF Section 2.I Just saying..i sell vips....
Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
I Am From MPGH.I Works in CF Section 2.I Just saying..i sell vips....
trolololol
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?