Easy Account Manager/Player Stats Editor MW3

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Easy Account Manager/Player Stats Editor MW3
Does anyone know if there is going to be an EAM and/or PSE for MW3, like the ones from MW2.

Any info would be most appreciated.

There's several rank/stats/token etc hacks, that is much easier than EAM. No need for it
Quote Originally Posted by mjauw View Post
There's several rank/stats/token etc hacks, that is much easier than EAM. No need for it
Well, EAM is almost the same. BUT, they changes the STAT files. (If I don't remember wrong.)
And MW3 also have STAT files.
Yeh, I know about other rank-hacks, I just like the freedom you have with those 2
Wrong section, read the rules before posting please.
Where is the MW3 stats file????
I can't found it :/.
there is none and there are enough trainers that does the same thing

/closed due begging
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?