z8xmas fail

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
z8xmas fail
Some guy posted it on z8forums checked event page and he was speaking the truth but his thread got deleted I think.
So I remade it:



I don't think the are in order


Source:
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_1_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_2_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_3_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_4_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_5_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_6_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_7_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_8_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_9_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...ay_10_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...ay_11_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...ay_12_desc.jpg

Credits* MoMoSaidNo he posted on z8games forum



New weapons:






Lol , Thank you.............................Play 5 New Patch Ghost Mode maps (Maybe a new GM Map..)
That's Epic. Thanks!
A NEW GM MAP
Wow thx but how they find it? i need to know...
Quote Originally Posted by Dot2 View Post
Wow thx but how they find it? i need to know...
Oldest trick in the books messing around with the url.

Source:
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_1_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_2_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_3_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_4_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_5_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_6_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_7_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_8_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...day_9_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...ay_10_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...ay_11_desc.jpg
http://crossfire.z8games.com/images/...ay_12_desc.jpg
God... now i know it... yeah old... Z8 fails
Thanks for the source.
where you find those guns?
Quote Originally Posted by xtrapsucksobaditknowsit View Post
Something new:





I don't see the Kriss-xmas...
Very helpful thank you. BRB I'm going to go buy ZP.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
I don't see the Kriss-xmas...
Didn't find that yet....so no kriss this year.


Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
Very helpful thank you. BRB I'm going to go buy ZP.
Pressing thanks would be easier :P
i stopped playing months ago
now i find that the revive tokens will be really helpful eh?
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us