If U Can Play CF After The Patch Please send me The BugTrap.dll

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
If U Can Play CF After The Patch Please send me The BugTrap.dll
Guys if u can play after the patch mind going into the crossfire folder and sending me the BugTrap.dll? I cant play because it keeps saying file is changed BugTrap.dll

Thank You if u can help :'D
Hi
I've Got This too..
Just Put that file in your Crossfire folder and UnRar it replace it with the old files
Then Run patcher_cf.exe it will download the patch


Virus scan 1
ⓘ
virus scan 2ⓘ
PutMeInCrossFireFolder.rar116 KB · 98 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Hayakuda View Post
I've Got This too..
Just Put that file in your Crossfire folder and UnRar it replace it with the old files
Then Run patcher_cf.exe it will download the patch


Virus scan 1
virus scan 2
how it get approve fast
Please approve the Above links

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hayakuda View Post
I've Got This too..
Just Put that file in your Crossfire folder and UnRar it replace it with the old files
Then Run patcher_cf.exe it will download the patch


Virus scan 1
virus scan 2
Hey can u email me the file? wolfenxd@.hotmail.com
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?