WinkForum Dragons!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Forum Dragons!

Yes i am bringing back those forum dragons that you put in posts/signatures.
They were really fun back in the years behind us but I believe it is their time to come back!
I will start off by posting mine and you signup on the site and get your own dragon!
ⓘ
Click the egg! (Mine is pretty rare, not the rarest)
If you get the black egg with green glow on the edges, you're a god!
It remembers me of... HABAMON!
omg this shit is about to get serious... i'm getting myself a few ones
LOL, their better than ever guys!
Their rising pretty quick on other forums too!
oh well, habaon and flash or whatever it was called. Old times
I remember some people had like 3285013810598130 level dragons. Crazy shit.
wow this Is old, but megusta
ⓘwhat do
ⓘ
ⓘ
Wasn't habamon orso made by Arun?
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Wasn't habamon orso made by Arun?
Yes, he did the whole project afaik.
@RepOseSS3d-KillR
Is there some sort of list of 'rarity', wondering if I have something special

i cant tell whats good and whats bad
me gusta dragons
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us