A funny bug after the patch

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
A funny bug after the patch
Here's a funny bug:

Run CF
Go to the Item Shop
On the initial screen (All Weapons), you will see the Katana and the new weapon, M16A3 LMG.
Click on the katana, your character should now be stashing with it.
Now click on the M16A3 LMG before the first slash is completed (if you were too late, click the Katana again)
Voila, your new melee weapon, the M16A3...

Just a funny bug... nothing much.
(Its funny that they stash with the gun).
Let me see
Will post a video with that bug. Brb
Omg. Not this again
told u there will be bugs
Meh, I have also have an annoying loading bug for GM games. It gets stuck on the loading screen and then it returns to the lobby.
Quote Originally Posted by smart_brian View Post
Meh, I have also have an annoying loading bug for GM games. It gets stuck on the loading screen and then it returns to the lobby.
Me too. I can't even play with the new content.
Yeah I have to restart CF after every game I play
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us