@
blackizzta
Since that skill has fast cooldown and the first & second search takes long since the millions of addresses found.
In the Memory Scan Options put 20000000 or 25000000 on start and 30000000 or 40000000 on stop.
You're looking for atleast 5 addresses or more depends on the skill.
You'll end up with 1 address that changes value from 0 to 1, atleast 3 addresses that changed from 0 to 105xxxxxx...... and 1 that changed from 0 to 109xxxxxxxxxx...... The value of these addresses slowly decreases as your skill cools down. Afaik the address that changed the value from 0 to 1 doesnt do anything.
Freeze the value to 0 on all the address you found. When I freeze just one its still has CD and when I freeze the one that has a value of 109xxxx.... to 0, the skill cd stopped decreasing. And finding the right combination is worthless since you can just freeze them all.
Haven't tried on pvp probably never will, but there pretty worthless on dungeons except those dashes for clasess you cant run for faster clear.
I also found atleast 2 address that decreases when the skill is on CD but I dont know what it does, I just know its tied to the skill.