AI3 legit bot

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
AI3 legit bot
I'm working on an AFK bot - legit MS bot in AI3 just for testing purposes + because it's never been done before.

So far with tiny work, I've been able to bot from 70-83, and 103-107 on another account.


Added:
Auto Attack
Auto MP
Auto HP
Auto Movement

Working on:
Auto CC [Timed]
Auto Response
Auto Looter

Post some more suggestions.


Works best with far-ranged jobs, such as mage/range/etc.


Do you want this to be released? I need some support, I'll turn it from something small into an advanced bot
Sample of Auto-Response:

Other Person: "CC pls"

You: "Suck my cock fat whore @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@"
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
Sample of Auto-Response:

Other Person: "CC pls"

You: "Suck my cock fat whore @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@"
What?
It'll act as an A.I. bot.

If you're legitly botting at ... LHC, and someone says "inv" or "party" or "pt" you'll respond with "Full, sorry"
I dont think any bot makes you look legit though nice release
The commands would be choppy. Since you already seem to have it working. Go ahead and release it as well as the source. I would like to have a look.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
The commands would be choppy. Since you already seem to have it working. Go ahead and release it as well as the source. I would like to have a look.
Choppy? How so
Isn't it like. Press -> , then press -> then attack. Or is it like press -> 5 secs or so.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Isn't it like. Press -> , then press -> then attack. Or is it like press -> 5 secs or so.
if you want an unstable shitty bot, sure :P
nope, it'll detect for hp for potions, if monsters are dead, it's not a macro
ahh is it working?
Worked for me <3 good job there
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?