HelpHiding usernames

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hiding usernames
I can't really explain this, and hope people will help;

In a hacking client, is there a way to make a certain username hidden to seem like another username?
and of course, i know it will only be client sided


ie; hiding Example1's name to ExAmPlE2.
I would ask a Java coder who is familiar with Minecraft code to figure it out for you. They would know how to do this.
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
I would ask a Java coder who is familiar with Minecraft code to figure it out for you. They would know how to do this.
I don't exactly want to be spoon fed.
Well than learn Java yourself.
You should use the Minecraft Coder Pack to help you.
Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Well than learn Java yourself.
You should use the Minecraft Coder Pack to help you.
I want help, but not exactly to be spoon fed
Then ask any Java coder for help.
Just tell them you don't want to be spoonfed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us