Selling 1st LT 4th class with good amount of guns
I'm selling a 1st LT 4th class (Red rank for the ones who don't know) it's at 85% till 5th class so it's almost a major. It has a fair amount for guns. I want 500 gcoin in cards straight up or 55 USD via paypal whatever suits you (I can negotiate but you'll have to contact me). You can contact me on here I will be checking throughout the day or you can add me on xfire: tterm
Pointman: AKS Benelli
Rifleman: STG (perm not timed) m4 ak firefox famas m4bumblebee fnfnc Sako
Sniper: frf2 and tpg
and also has a permanent Walther(Pistol)
Screenshots :
AVA_111217_173433_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
AVA_111217_173221_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
AVA_111217_173216_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
AVA_111217_173210_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
AVA_111217_173917_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
Pointman: AKS Benelli
Rifleman: STG (perm not timed) m4 ak firefox famas m4bumblebee fnfnc Sako
Sniper: frf2 and tpg
and also has a permanent Walther(Pistol)
Screenshots :
AVA_111217_173433_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
AVA_111217_173221_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
AVA_111217_173216_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
AVA_111217_173210_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket
AVA_111217_173917_00.jpg picture by cinniwins - Photobucket