PS3 headset

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
PS3 headset
So, I got mw3 and i'm playing with my friends who all have headsets and want me to get one.
I'm having trouble because i don't know which ones to get.
I want something for 20-40$
I only have 50$ right now.
Any suggestions?
Get the official sony one or save for a Turtle Beach.
Eew turtle beach nothing wrong with them I'm just not a fan atleast they have a good price range if you can afford something ranging from 150-300$ either try astro a30's or a40's there around 150+ or tritons the list goes on what ever suites you and your needs also the Sony mic is not that bad I had that before my headset.
Turtle Beach Bluetooth $50.
But I would save up for a better headset (don't purchase P11's, sound dies after a month).
I got turtle beaches earforce px21

/req close
@-Blood- Same here. They're pree good ay?
If you want ill inbox a link to get one, its the latest PS3 Sony official Headset and i got one for 35 AUD and it came yesterday PM if you want it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us