Pally tentacles won't work?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Pally tentacles won't work?
While trying to bind it, using the current PubConsole version by l2noob2, the skill will not work. I am trying to figure out what the problem with the bind is, but it isn't going anywhere.
Does anyone else have this problem?
its not bind problem but its been patch

This is wrong section to post.....
I'm sorry for posting this in the wrong place, I'm a noob to this website >.< . Btw, if they patched it, where is the download link to it?
first....Welcome to mpgh vindictus section

i think the creator are on for publish new dll so please be patience....
Oh I'm sorry if I misunderstood you dude, I thought they already published the new patched dl.
Quote Originally Posted by jordanng View Post
Oh I'm sorry if I misunderstood you dude, I thought they already published the new patched dl.
When he said the patched it, he meant that Nexon patched the command :P
Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
When he said the patched it, he meant that Nexon patched the command :P
Yes, Nexon patched it. There is no way around it that we know of. No dll or hack will have this feature. The game simply doesn't have the ability to do it anymore.
Yup patience. It's the holidays so they could be very busy with many other things.
thank i2 grazt on the title contribu

keep up the good work
So if the tentacles will not work anymore, how will we be able to grind/farm overnight :O?
i was thinking about it...
im trying to configure jetbot to use spears to kill bosses, but im having some trouble with the commands.
all the binds work, but i cant get the bot to throw spears. any tips?
Ummm try to bind auto aim, maybe that will work..
ok, i think i got it...

these are the commands im using for the contract:

1#w|2000
2#K|NUMPAD6,2500,4
3#SCH|1,500,20,203,30,208,10881284,3,50#======>thi s will hold for a max of 50*500 milisec
4#K|NUMPAD7,100,1
5#K|NUMPADSUB,100,1
6#K|PGUP,100,1
7#HK|d
8#K|UP,200,1
9#K|PGDN,100,10
10#RK|d
12#HK|w
13#w|1800
14#K|f,400,15
15#RK|w
16#RK|w
17#K|PGUP,300,5
18#w|500
19#SCJ|0,20,203,50,208,10881284,5,17,4#======>this will do a max of 4 jumps
20#SCH|1,500,20,203,30,208,10881284,3,60#======>th is will hold for a max of 60*500 milisec
21#w|3000
22#K|0,2500,3
23#C|BC
24#MS|10,4

im still testing them, but i think they work.
these are the binds im using:

bind "KP_END" "cc_fill_all_items"
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "incrementvar plr_turning_movement_speed_rate_min 1 6 5"
bind "KP_PGDN" "changemap_to_current_random_sector"
bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1"
bind "KP_5" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"
bind "KP_HOME" "incrementvar host_timescale 1 3 2"
bind "KP_UPARROW" "cc_set_sub_weapon handbomb_lvl2 999"
bind "KP_PGUP" "cc_set_sub_weapon mining_bomb 999"
bind "KP_INS" "god"
bind "KP_MINUS" "ohk"
bind "KP_PLUS" "cc_set_sub_weapon sticky_bomb 999"
bind "KP_DEL" "blacksmith_craft_time_sec 0.25"
bind "UPARROW" "plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_1"
bind "DOWNARROW" "plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1"
bind "RIGHTARROW" "plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_2"
bind "LEFTARROW" "plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2"
bind "PGUP" "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999"
bind "PGDN" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1"
bind "]" "incrementvar plr_search_evil_core_distance 500 1700 400"
bind "p" "plr_search_evil_core_distance 100"
bind "o" "ohk2"
bind "[" "cc_change_figure_height 1000"
bind "=" "cc_shiplist_ui"
bind "-" "cc_send_start_game_message"
bind "l" "cc_change_start_game_message"
bind "," "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
bind "." "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"
bind "/" "sk_plr_lethita_stamina_fast_restoration_time_cond ition -1"
bind "*" "cc_breakownarmor"
bind "]" "cc_change_figure_height 1"

i hope these will help, and please, make any suggestions! im still learning how to make bots.
btw, i wanna thank nico and l2noob2 for their new hacks, and kongking for jetbot (so easy to use...)
Are you using jetbot? In my opinon MHWalker is the best, but I will try to use jetbot now.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?