HelpIP banned?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
IP banned?
Hi guys i have a problem I can't run CA and i don't know for what, when i press Play on the website or Combat_Direct always get Combat Arms Stops Working after NEXON GUARD Black Chip3r in the bottom right before start the game. I've tried everything and still don't work, even change windows 7 to xp, i don't know maybe my ip is banned or what? Helpme plis
your most likely ip banned or your computer is derping on you. most likely your ip. call you Internet service provider and ask for a new ip. also make a new account. all i got
u can use a VGN or a Proxi thats what i did while i was ip banned
Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
u can use a VGN or a Proxi thats what i did while i was ip banned
If you meant VPN, then you're correct.

What I would do is set up a VPN/VPS, and then you'll be able to play. These services usually cost a few dollars.

Personally, I would just reinstall first, such as what flameswor said. If that doesn't work, do what I said above.
If you were IP banned, the game would tell you so.
Try reinstalling CA.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
If you were IP banned, the game would tell you so.
Try reinstalling CA.
I tried many times also i formatted twice and still the same problem
I get the same error ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and the game wouldm't tell me that my IP is Banned so What's the problem? D:
Quote Originally Posted by ibanez View Post
I tried many times also i formatted twice and still the same problem
I get the same error ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hostingⓘ and the game wouldm't tell me that my IP is Banned so What's the problem? D:
I might be able to help but it would have to be in english... Also turn off your firewall see if that does anything. It could be blocking the black cipher program.
if u were ip banned check nexon Wall shame and see if your charater names up there if not than more likely it just the computer your using might not like combat arms
erm, have you turned off/exited out BC?
Quote Originally Posted by ibanez View Post
Hi guys i have a problem I can't run CA and i don't know for what, when i press Play on the website or Combat_Direct always get Combat Arms Stops Working after NEXON GUARD Black Chip3r in the bottom right before start the game. I've tried everything and still don't work, even change windows 7 to xp, i don't know maybe my ip is banned or what? Helpme plis
Try this it should help.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...-solution.html
Im astonished by how little the top three know about IP's

If you have been IP banned, the game would tell you, and if you switched OS's, then surely your IP had to have changed around the time.

This actually sounds like a problem I have experianced. IP adresses aren't a big fear. simply switch of your router for a few seconds and BAM! you have a new IP.

Plus, I really really doubt you were ip banned by nexon. Since they don't IP ban unless you're playing CAEU.

Just reinstall CA, that should fix it.
Quote Originally Posted by totalnonstophax View Post
This actually sounds like a problem I have experianced. IP adresses aren't a big fear. simply switch of your router for a few seconds and BAM! you have a new IP.
This only applies if you have dynamic IP address.
If you have a Static one, you'll need to call your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and make up some damn good excuse.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?