Rate my acc ;)

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Rate my acc ;)
Z8Gamesⓘ

I have all Chars ;'D
Just for the m14 ebr xmas i will give it a 7.5/10
Proof, that is your account .
U think i lie? ;'D
m14 xmas and shovel hallo?
i give it a 9/10
i like it,i give it 9/10
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
Z8Games

I have all Chars ;'D
Not that good. Shovel H and M14 are good because rare and limited. Moreover, shovel isn't perm. on this game so it's really good for you.

On the other hand, you don't have other good guns. Not a Ak scope or a Minimi, a mauser or Fr-f2. I would give it mx 25$.
Price wise I would say $65.
I like it, but i dont play CF anymore
9/10.

Envy the M14EBR.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?