Site Blocker

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Site Blocker
Hey guys,

I'm releasing a really simple tool which redirect sites to your localhost.
This will cause that the chosen site isn't reachable which means that it's blocked.



 
Screens





I would like some feedback.

Btw credits:

Tedd from H@ckforums: He coded the GUI, this guy really earns my respect.
Confict from MPGH: I coded the functions.
Site Blocker.rar466 KB · 42 downloads Scanning…
So, to be simple, a program that edits the host file?
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
@Jason Check this out
Is anything wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by psyman88 View Post
So, to be simple, a program that edits the host file?
Indeed.
There's no Problem Just want Jason to come check this out. Because i want to try it
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
There's no Problem Just want Jason to come check this out. Because i want to try it
Okay ^^
Well I'm gonna sleep now 11:25PM in here xD
After 22 hours it's not approved yet..
@Jason did you die?
Jason is on vacation@Liz
DDoS ? humm ping Google ? lol

hummm blocker ? why u post here .. ppl ganna block mpgh -_-
Quote Originally Posted by .Radar View Post
DDoS ? humm ping Google ? lol

hummm blocker ? why u post here .. ppl ganna block mpgh -_-
I'm sorry do you have down syndrome or did you just didn't read?
Jason has resigned in staff forum. @Thunder: Get your ass in here.
@Hassan Jason retired ? nooooooooooo
@.Radar: Yeah, he did. Real life shit ;/
Quit like a little bitch quitter I did. 10 months on the top is too stressfull
The entropy for his file is extremely high? PEiD is showing it was made in Microsoft Visual C# / Basic .NET with an entropy of 7.83...
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us