[Req Help] Level + GP BOT
I'm talking about this ---> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...gp_bot_v4.html
Ok I'm using CA Europe but it's a simply macro so it should work anyway..the only problem I have is that hackshield detects it after like 30 secs i'm using it..it closes game and a error message pops up saying "a hacking tool has been detected...."
In fact in the thread there is written to use a bypass but it isn't a dll or something so i can't use any dll injectors which are the common bypassers..
Then how to make it work,so how to bypass hackshield? I tryied to move hackshield files after game started but it still detects it..
Thanks
Ok I'm using CA Europe but it's a simply macro so it should work anyway..the only problem I have is that hackshield detects it after like 30 secs i'm using it..it closes game and a error message pops up saying "a hacking tool has been detected...."
In fact in the thread there is written to use a bypass but it isn't a dll or something so i can't use any dll injectors which are the common bypassers..
Then how to make it work,so how to bypass hackshield? I tryied to move hackshield files after game started but it still detects it..
Thanks


