minecraft serverside bot/hack

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
minecraft serverside bot/hack
first minecraft clientless bot/serverside hack has passed the hardest stage!

i know have all the info needed to log into any server and stand there clientlessly.
as you can see i logged in without the client and have even shown the login server's response, containing the sessionId neccesary to log in to servers.
I have no idea what any of that means.
It means that i can play Minecraft with a command prompt among other things
basically i have made a program that acts like a client except 1)its not in java. 2)its not the client. I can send packets as I wish(for things like item dupe, chat, teleportation) and join servers as i wish because i got the authentication codes
Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
It means that i can play Minecraft with a command prompt among other things
Still not following you.
It's minecraft for older computers that don't support Java...
^ not really its more of a hack, yes you could play minecraft without java with it i guess.
Thats what I would personally use it for, but nevertheless, good job man!
update: 90% to getting into server, just need to fix a few bugs

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------



Just need to fix gateway error (not too hard)
What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? I could lend a helping hand
Do want! /msg10
*sigh* turns out I have to also http get my skin and cloak and im not sure if thats all
So... with that i can enter all servers right?
IF YES: And if i can enter all servers how i will play with that program if that is not a client and i can't see what happening?
IF NO: So what that do?
The point of this program is to be able to connect to servers and send packets to duplicate blocks and other things the it will do by itself.
UPDATE: succefully connected to legit server! Problem was that i was 1 byte off on my first packet which caused problems
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?