HelpClient file Corrupted

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Client file Corrupted
I edited the ROF of a couple guns and when i put the file back in the folder and started the game it said the client file was corrupted how can I fix this I went by the tut that was posted I tried to edit the K1A and the Default M16
its becuz u need to bypass if im right?
LOL perhapes I've never don this b4 lol
lol haha yeah im sure you need to bypass..
@XxXOMEGAXxX
Here's what you do.
1) Get the Modified .R E Z file.... example "GUNS_M_PV_AR.r e zNew"
2) Rename it to "Texturescripts.r e z" and Overwrite
3) Make sure the original .r e z file is in the GAME folder.

message me if u still having trouble
thank you bud I'll try

Edit: still not working It goes thru with no problem now but the enhanced rof is not working at all. I thought I had it right
i just need a little help takeing it the final mile lol I thank you for any help you can give me
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us