Buying Dragon Nest SEA Gold / Items or Fully Geared Account for Apoc/Manticore Nest

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Buying Dragon Nest SEA Gold / Items or Fully Geared Account for Apoc/Manticore Nest
As title says I'm buying gold on Dragon Nest SEA. I need a huge amount of gold or average we have to discuss how we can do a safe trade so I the buyer won't get banned after buying the gold please PM me your lowest and cheapest price available.

I am also willing to buy an account with good gears plus heraldies for apoc and manticore nests. Willing to buy any account on any servers. Please post here on how to contact you via e-mail, live messenger, yahoo messenger , skype , ICQ or ventrillo.

Thanks and have a good day.
S> Account Westwood
Force user level 40

50k gold
+8 manticore upper/lower/shoes agi/int/hp potential.
+9 manticore gloves may potential
+11 manticore staff mag atk Potential.
+10 40 epic crystal ball (Intellect) mag atk potential

Wise Melanie Necklace str/int/hp

Wise Melanie Earring agi/int/hp

Brilliant ruby ring w/ mag atk/crit

Magician Ruby Ring w/ mag/agi/int

Good Heraldy plates skill and stats.

atbp....

MESSAGE ME YOUR OFFER.
MEET AT LASALLE TAFT AREA ONLY.
Quote Originally Posted by hheelloo45 View Post
S> Account Westwood
Force user level 40

50k gold
+8 manticore upper/lower/shoes agi/int/hp potential.
+9 manticore gloves may potential
+11 manticore staff mag atk Potential.
+10 40 epic crystal ball (Intellect) mag atk potential

Wise Melanie Necklace str/int/hp

Wise Melanie Earring agi/int/hp

Brilliant ruby ring w/ mag atk/crit

Magician Ruby Ring w/ mag/agi/int

Good Heraldy plates skill and stats.

atbp....

MESSAGE ME YOUR OFFER.
MEET AT LASALLE TAFT AREA ONLY.
Hi there, I'm currently reached lvl40 on my third character, an elemental lord meanwhile I still don't have a cerberus set seller for my other char that is an archer. I think I give up buying the set anymore. I guess buying an account is wiser since no seal stamp required.
I'm willing to buy the items together with your acount you are listing up there now, can you reply here asap so I can know you are interested to do a price discussion.
Im a serious buyer, there won't be a sudden back down.
Anyway, can you sell your account and I transfer the cash via Western Union/ CIMB/ Alliance?

bunbunXD@.hotmail.com
Sir still buying Account & Good equips at Dragon Nest Sea?
i have SM fully Magic Attack
equips +8 set barnac(intellect) with potencial agi+int+maxhp all parts
First Weapon +7[Apocalypse Sword](magic power) secondary Weapon +7[Apocalypse Guantlet(magic Power)]
and also full premium heraldy
Magic Attack Heraldy,Fatal,Wind,Wise,Health,Life,Tent All Premium
and for heraldy skill Great Wave,HalfMoon,Tumble,Moonlight ALl Premium



and also for accesories i have [Wise Sylvia Ana Necklace] Agi&int 2 option...and potencial int+vit+MaxHP same at Earrings
and for Magician RIng with potencial Magic attack+agi+int

Server: (West Wood)

if you want to buy sir my Account and the equips reply at YM here combat890@Y ahoo.com
Meet you @ lasalle taft ? where is that? Btw I'm really interested with accounts with crimson thunder horse as well willing to pay high for it. send me a PM about account details and price . thanks much.
Greenwood Account
lvl 40 bowmaster (hybrid sniper build)

+6 manticore one piece (wind), leggings (wind), mittens (hp) and booties (wind) --- all with agi hp potential
+12 adagio longbow (wind) --- attack power, magic attack, critical potential
+10 manticore quiver (wind) --- attack power, agi, int potential
Destruction ruby ring (agi) --- attack power, agi, int/str potential (x2)
Wind ruby necklace (agi int stat) --- agi vit potential
Wind sylvie ana earrings (agi int stat) --- agi int hp potential

premium fatal, magician, destruction, wind, wise, life vitality, health and shining heraldry
premium twin shot, charged shot, arrow shower and tracking arrows
cerberus heraldry ice ball (very useful for pvp)
lvl 30 purple red muse cash costume

+10 elf queen headband, one piece, leggings, mittens and booties --- all with agi hp potential (old gear)
9000+ comet dusts for future vortex/spiral codes
200 seal stamps

you can email me @ stsh92@gmanceril.com for discussion.
i'm from singapore and i can deal internationally (money transfer most probably by paypal)
Quote Originally Posted by moshimosh View Post
As title says I'm buying gold on Dragon Nest SEA. I need a huge amount of gold or average we have to discuss how we can do a safe trade so I the buyer won't get banned after buying the gold please PM me your lowest and cheapest price available.

I am also willing to buy an account with good gears plus heraldies for apoc and manticore nests. Willing to buy any account on any servers. Please post here on how to contact you via e-mail, live messenger, yahoo messenger , skype , ICQ or ventrillo.

Thanks and have a good day.

dude add me on my yahoo messenger.. here is my yahood id: cerezpvp1@Y ahoo.com

i can sell you 30kgold...ty
hi i have 70k gold in west wood on hand . willing to let go at $450 contact me at 82281394
Don't trust this guy. He fucking scammed my full account. Don't waste your time talking to him. He's a professional Scammer.

May you rot in hell moshimosh/Archilles Hernandez/dragongamerme@.hotmail.com. I know its not your real name and official email but yeah. I'm referring to you! Stupid!
Quote Originally Posted by Tamamayu View Post
Don't trust this guy. He fucking scammed my full account. Don't waste your time talking to him. He's a professional Scammer.

May you rot in hell moshimosh/Archilles Hernandez/dragongamerme@.hotmail.com. I know its not your real name and official email but yeah. I'm referring to you! Stupid!
Lol!! He scammed me too! Using the name of archilles A Hernandez from Canada somemore!! Fuckin joke.
But I managed to retrieved my account just 2days before I noticed something fishy. Such a cunt. And I suspect this fkin son of a bitch is a pinoy. No offences but I hope karma will hunt the ppl around you. In the future if u manage to have a daughter, she will be a fkin sex slave. And if you got a son, he will become a tranny and get poked by ******s. Most of all, go fck ur mum LOSER ,,l,,
SELL> my quiting account in HOLY WOOD.. lvl 40 PRIEST wid FULL APOC SET GEAR... +10 all SET.. +9 WEAPON wid CRIMSON THUNDER HORSE.. GUD HERALDY wid 3rd OPS..... OFFER....
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?