TalkingNeed Help in my Loader

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help in my Loader
Hello VB Pros I am doing a cool Loader but I need a code that I cant figure it out

This is my Activate Button:

Code:
 
MsgBox("Select the Crossfire Folder")
        If FolderBrowserDialog1.ShowDialog() Then
            If FolderBrowserDialog1.SelectedPath = "\Crossfire" Then
                Dim mydll1() As Byte = My.Resources.hack
                IO.File.WriteAllBytes(FolderBrowserDialog1.SelectedPath + "\hack.dll", mydll1)
                MsgBox("Start patcher_cf.exe")
            End If
        End If
So I need that when the Activate Button is clicker u search for the Crossfire Folder and the hack.dll will be placed there how I do that
@SteamAss only problem I can see with your code is

Code:
If FolderBrowserDialog1.SelectedPath = "\Crossfire" Then
it should be like

Code:
If FolderBrowserDialog1.SelectedPath.contains("\Crossfire") = True Then
**off the top of my head**
Ok Thanks I will try and then tell you
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us